- A copy of deposit slip is required for presentation upon arrival together with a copy of your guaranteed booking quotation at the resorts’ reception area
- Check-in time is at 1:00 in the afternoon.
- Same day antigen/rapid test is required for each guest
- FULL payment is required upon arrival to be settled at the resort. All other incidental and/or additional charges will be settled upon check-out.
- Modes of payment at the resort can either be in cash Philippine currency or check payment.
A small resort on a property that has been privately owned for over 30 years and was recently opened to the public. The resort was only meant to be a hide away for a family of 13 children and hence the many rooms and a large pavilion.Learn More
Located adjacent to a marine sanctuary in Hugom, Laiya, San Juan Batangas. We
maintain a very relaxed atmosphere by keeping the resort very natural, maintaining the existing trees and have planted new ones along the way.
Stayed there for a couple of nights. Transferred rooms from junior premier to annex. Both rooms were just okay – clean, right amount of space, basic amenities. Personally, having no televisions inside worked to my advantage as I wanted time out of the urban area to reflect and just enjoy nature. Full board meals wereRead More ”
The beach resort is situated down the cliff that has a simple Filipino indigenous architecture. Trees abound the area keeping the place cool, a stretch of white coral sand with a rocky cove on one side and separate spaces for a day and overnight stay.Read More ”
I had an awesome stay here in La Luz Beach Resort. I loved how it’s not too crowded. Common comfort rooms are super clean and maintained. The place is so peaceful and beautiful. They have excellent service with good and happy people.Read More ”